For the last week or so I've been taking the dogs walking on my winter ski trails above Buskin Lake. Later in the summer when the salmon get above the lake the area is a little too rife with bears for hiking with dogs, but right now we have it all to our selves. I have not even seen any other people tracks.
The trail is a tunnel through the brilliantly green trees. Near the river there is a big field with cottonwood trees forming a few copses. The grass is low enough that you do not even need a trail here. And I wander around in the ferns and take pictures of the flowers.
Our destination is the river and once we get there I generally throw a few sticks in the water for the dogs. Then we turn around and I enjoy the green on the way back to the car. It's so darn GREEN.
Patrick
| Chocolate Lily |
| Jacobs Ladder |
| Rey |
| Red |



No comments:
Post a Comment