Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Running Brewster

'What? You're not fiddling with that camera again - let's go!'

Yesterday I took Brewster for a skate ski at the pass.  It was perfect conditions - a couple inches of powder on top of a solid carvable crust. We cruised around in the alpine for almost 2 hours.  Brewster got to see and chase a few rabbits and even a cross fox.  The powder in the sunshine was glorious.  I know that Brewster got a workout.

Sometimes I wonder if this sort of uber exercise is a good thing for Brewster.  I know the exercise is good for Brewster, but I wonder if he sort of gets addicted to it. Too much of it and he gets SUPER hyper when he doesn't get the super long walk/run. 

When I got home and took the other dogs for a walk Brewster was still totally hyper for the second walk.  He might be too fit!

Anyway I made a video that shows what it was like running brewster in the alpine.  Patrick

https://youtu.be/atgIKyGAVUM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/atgIKyGAVUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment