Search This Blog
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Abercrombie Light
The light was beautiful for my walk with the dogs Sunday morning. We hiked into the park and the sun came out. It had been stormy but cleared off in spectacular fashion during our hike. I tried to catch a good picture of the light and tried a couple of variations on each picture.
For the top 2 pictures one is a close up while the other is a panoramic. The goal was to catch the golden light streaming through the trees. I think I like the top one where if you look closely you can see a clearly happy tank the dog.
For the next 2 of the rainbow (both panoramics) - I tried framing one from a higher vantage point point to get more of the beach in the foreground. But the other make the rainbow look higher. Not sure which one I prefer.
Finally for the bottom 2 I wanted to catch the blue skies and stormy seas on the right and the rainbow and dark clouds on the left. Not much difference between these 2, but I like the top one because there is a bird in it and it shows more of the scene.
Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment