I noticed that I did not take very many really good pictures on the recent elk hunt. I mentioned this to Philip and he pointed out that the weather might have had something to do with it. It was pretty much misty and grey the whole time. And coincidently all of my good photos are from the times when the sun did shine. Sunshine makes colors and clouds pop. Pictures of drab days - well look drab.
In any case, here are a few more images from our recent elk hunt.
Patrick
![]() |
| Philip's panoramic from near the top of Cloud Peak |
![]() |
| Our camp that looked out over the Shelikof Strait to the high mountains on the Alaska Peninsula |
![]() |
| Rocky beach where we got picked up with the first load of elk |
![]() |
| The meat from Jason's Elk |
![]() |
| This is where we camped ashore on the third night - I checked the area for archaeological sites |
![]() |
| Dawn in Malina BayThat's |
![]() |
| That's Afognak Lake and Muskomee Bay in the distance and Cloud Peak on the right |










No comments:
Post a Comment