Search This Blog
Sunday, November 17, 2019
A walk in the sunshine
Finally some sun! Yesterday the doggies and I took a walk up into the mountains in the sunshine. For the last 2 weeks our walks have been gray and misty. But yesterday we got plenty of vitamin D and the sunlight brought contrast and sharpness to the alpine world.
Friday evening it was raining and warm even on the top of Old Womens mountain, and so I was a little surprised to wake up to a HARD frost. The first real frost of the year. And as I drove out the road I found that it had even snowed near sea level out by the airport. The golf course had a skim on snow on it.
Whooo hooo - maybe winter will arrive after all.
Patrick
Two views of the same mountain - I tried setting up the foreground differently in each one and could not decide which one I liked better. I am sort of leaning towards the top one, but it is funny how different and yet the same the two pictures are from each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment