Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2026

Fall Color

 


I took the dogs up to our favorite pond and noticed that the fall colors have really popped. It certainly is no longer green. 

We started up the trail in the sunshine, and then a squall rolled in over the pass. It started to rain really hard and I took shelter under a spruce tree. Then just as quickly it ended and the sun came out again. There was even a rainbow (see 5th picture). The rain and foreboding clouds somehow made the red leaves seem a little brighter. Like they had been washed clean by the rain.

My camera has a fixed 43 mm lens. So when I wanted a less focused view I took a few pictures and stitched them together into a panoramic. I think I tend to like the more focused view better, but some of the panoramic photos work too.

Patrick








No comments:

Post a Comment