Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2025

The Backside of Pyramid

 

On Friday I had to work in the evening so I got to leave work early in the morning. It was a beautiful fall day and so I went for a late morning hike up the backside of Pyramid. Normally when I climb Pyramid to go skiing I go up from the pass - what I call the 'frontside'.  But for hiking I actually prefer the 'Seismic Trail' that goes up on the south side of the mountain - what I call the 'backside'. It is less steep and just more open and pleasant.  Also it does not see quite as much traffic - so it is a little more secluded.

The doggies and I did a quick up and down. And I even had time for a nap before I had to go back to work in the evening!

Patrick







Devilsclub berries in Abercrombie

No comments:

Post a Comment