Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2026

My Favorite Pictures of 2025 - People in the landscape

 


My final favorite pictures of 2025 post. These are the landscapes with people in them pictures. I count dogs as people, and I think these are my favorite pictures of the three posts. Landscapes are just better with people (and dogs) in them. They give a sense of scale, and just make the landscapes more interesting. Tiny little people in the picture just makes the landscape seem far grander. They also create a point of focus - you immediately see the person (or dog) and it gets you into the picture.

I also noticed that not all the photos posted here fit the theme. The picture of the doe and hours old fawn is my only animal picture to make the final cut. A bear picture did not make my final favorites, and I took a lot of decent bear pictures this year. But like flower pictures, I think animal pictures are just sort of boring. Get a good lens - zoom in close and there you go. I'm actually surprised I kept the doe and fawn picture in the final cut.

And finally, I think the second picture here - the one just below - is my single best photo from 2025.

Patrick














No comments:

Post a Comment