Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2017

Solstice


Yesterday at 7:28 AM I attended a Solstice Bonfire.  This was BEFORE going in to work.  I think Solstice bonfires have to be in the dark, but usually they happen in the evening.  It's pretty cool to have one in the morning before the sun rises.

Everybody had just gotten up and was drinking coffee and eating breakfast.  A few people who did not have to go to work had mimosas or Baileys with their coffee.  Kind of cool to see the darkest it will get in the mornings.  Afterwards I drove to work in the dark and I did not get truly light until close to 10.  But now every morning it will get a little lighter.

Happy Solstice!

Patrick





1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! I am Maria and Brian's friend and they just told me about your blog! It is pretty neat!!! Cris

    ReplyDelete