Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2022

End of May

 


It's nearing the end of May.  Last week I finally got the garden completely planted - I did the beach peat and potatoes on Friday just before the rain.  Stuey has already mowed the lawn.  The rhubarb is fully grown.  The cottonwoods are almost leafed out.  It is the last week of school for the kids.  And the skiing is still very good.  In a week or so the summer explosion is about to take place.  It will not be until Fall when things finally slow down again.  I'll look back and try and figure out where I was on various projects before summer put everything on hold.  

Yesterday Nora and I went skiing and encountered a practically tame fox.  Nora was wondering if it would attack us, and got apprehensive when I got down to fox level to take his/her picture.  I think he/she just wanted something to eat.

Patrick







Beach greens!  The beach is providing!

No comments:

Post a Comment