Search This Blog

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Buskin Beach in the Rain

 

Nora and I took the doggies to Buskin Beach yesterday.  It was raining and I decided a ski on Pyramid Mountain would be too dismal.  So for the first time in over a week they went on a normal walk.  Or as Nora put it, 'Today they get an easy day'.  But it wasn't too easy - they got in some serious rough-housing and beach sprinting.  

One downer is that they discovered the long-necked barnacles brought in on a recent storm rotting along the high tide.  I gather they are yummy for dogs but I was worried they'd get seafood poisoning or something.  So It was a constant effort to keep the doggies from eating the disgusting things.  Maybe no more beach for a few days!

I tried to take pictures of the waves breaking in the shallows.  And then I could not decide which one I liked best!  Patrick






No comments:

Post a Comment