Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2024

Some ones that got away

 

Kodiak Boat Harbor prior to elk hunt

Here are some pictures from October that for whatever reason I never posted.  A few of them are of completed puzzles I did this Fall.  Normally I just do Liberty Puzzles - they really are the best - but this past summer my mom gave me 2 puzzles from different puzzle makers - both Maine based, and I also bought a few from a new company - Mosaic Puzzles.  

The two from Maine - Elms and Raven puzzles - did not come with pictures, and I realized that it is sort of a New England thing to do the puzzles without the picture for reference. This was also the case with another New England-based puzzle maker - Stave Puzzles -  that my mom gave me in the past.  Colorado based Liberty Puzzles always comes with a picture. When doing a puzzle, not having a picture to go by certainly adds an element of intrigue.  But that said, I like having the picture for reference.

Patrick

Ripe lingonberries

Red and Bode checking out the skim ice

An Elms Puzzle from my Mom

A 1000 piece Mosaic Puzzle

The elk hunt crew after the hunt

New skim ice on my early season skating pond

Red checks the ice

A hand cut Raven Puzzle from my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment