Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2025

Another Rainy Weekend

These pictures are from earlier in the week.  It's supposed to rain all weekend just like it did last weekend.  But looking out the window right now I can see the sun and little patches of blue sky.  So maybe if I hurry I can beat the rain.  That said, the weather report is not always right.  It was supposed to rain yesterday too, but I went skiing anyways and it turned out to be a good day.  

Funnily enough but the warm weather is actually helping the skiing.  Warm snow is soft snow.  Next week it is supposed to get cold.  And I fear that without new snow (as is predicted) Pyramid will become a sheet of ice and terrible skiing.  Hopefully we get some new snow along with the cold weather.  

I'm hoping that we get enough snow that I can XC ski at the golf course.  We only need an inch or so for that!

Patrick

 
Yesterday afternoon the sun even came out

Blue skies yesterday





No comments:

Post a Comment