Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2026

Downhill Skiing with Stuey

 


Stuey came back to Alaska for a quick, mid-winter break from college. I'm kind of amazed at how many vacations college students get these days. But it works out well because it is great to have Stuey back on the 'Rock' for some skiing and R&R. Not that the skiing is all that great. Funnily enough, I think the skiing  conditions right now in New England, where he came from, are actually better than they are here. 

Stuey said that Maine and Alaska are sort of similar but that in Alaska everything is just on a grander scale. I think he misses the rugged mountains without trees.

Anyway on Pyramid we found some powder and a lot of ice. We even skied to the road - barely. .. . And the mountains and views delivered.

Patrick








No comments:

Post a Comment