Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Sunshine and Snow

 


I love it when it snows and does not rain at the end of the storm.  Then the sun comes out and it is clear, cold and bright.  That happened this week.

It means I do not have to go very far to enjoy the snow.  It is light and fluffy right in my front yard.  I took the dogs for a walk in the park and brought my skis along with me.  There is not enough snow to ski on the hiking trails in the park, but there is enough snow on the frozen lake for perfect cross country skiing.  I skated around the lake in the sunshine with the dogs chasing me.  Then we walked back through the spruce forest - all the trees covered with new snow and the sunlight filtering through.

Patrick

The wind was blowing the new snow off of the trees and it caught the sunlight



Eagle nest along the shore of Buskin Lake

Doggies checking on the 'p' mail at the park

No comments:

Post a Comment