Yesterday was a spectacular ski day on the mountain. The only problem was that it was too deep for the dogs. Up on top it was no problem because all of the snow had blown off. But elsewhere the dogs could only move if they followed in my ski track. So rather than do multiple runs and make the most of the deep powder - I just did one run.
When it was steep I noticed that the dogs sort of tumble down the mountain and seem to enjoy it. The hardest going for the dogs was when the slope was more flat. In any case, they definitely got a workout, and when we got back to the car they were ready for their naps.
That said I know they enjoyed it - they loved the new powder as much as I did! And the top video below shows off the snow the best.
Patrick

No comments:
Post a Comment