Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Into the clouds on Sharatin

 


On Friday I was just back from Karluk Lake and super tired. I had the day from work, and it was sunny. But all I wanted to do was take a nap.  Stuey had to cajole me into going on a hike up Sharatin. I'll admit the sunshine helped. How can one take a nap when it is sunny out?

I was glad I went! It was a beautiful hike and the mountain top was partially shrouded in weather clouds. They were like thunderheads. The dogs were super happy to get the extended walk too.

At the top we Facetimed with Nora, and then we hiked on back down. The clouds came in and by the time we got back to town it was misty with a light rain. But we had made the most of our weather window!

Patrick









No comments:

Post a Comment