It rained this past weekend. I had planned on taking the kids up Pyramid to go skiing. But that's no fun in the rain. I also wanted to work in the garden but that's no fun in the rain either. So we spent a lot of times indoors, reading books by a fire, or on short walks. I also cleaned up the dog poop in the backyard. Yeah that kind of weekend.
But the weekend did have its moments. I took Nora into the Alutiiq Museum's Alaska Archaeology Day event - making incised pebbles. An event after my own heart. Nora and I drew a few pebbles. Can you guess which one is mine?
Nora also had her Girl Scouts Bridging ceremony. She moved up in the ranks! In the photo below she is getting greeted on the other side of the bridge. Nora also got her 5 years in the Girl Scouts certificate. Wow! Time is flying. Patrick
| Rain all weekend and then sunny today? What's with that? |

I'll take a stab at this - the one on the left.
ReplyDeleteAlphie
You are correct!
ReplyDelete