Search This Blog
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Wet Week
It's been a wet 2 weeks, but it seems it has been even worse in the last week. Before it started to rain I needed to mow my lawn. Now I REALLY need to mow my lawn, but I can't if it is wet. Yesterday evening it actually cleared up for a few hours and dried off a bit. I rushed out and mowed a part of my lawn at 7:30 PM - that's desperate. And now this morning it is raining again. Still I am hopeful I might get to do some more mowing this evening again. Not that I like mowing the lawn or anything.
With this weather the best part of my day is walking the dogs in the park. It is so green in there. And it really does not matter what the weather is doing when we go for our walk. Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment