Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2018

125 Consecutive Days on Skis


Earlier this week I complete my 125th straight day on skis.  It was my New Years resolution to ski every day this year, but I did not think I'd make it this far into the New Year.  After my 125th straight day on skis to keep it from getting too obsessive I had planned on intentionally breaking the streak the next day.  But then it dawned sunny and nice and I just had to go skiing (bottom 3 photos).  And the next day was the same.

So now I am up to 128 straight days on snow and I might as well continue on with the New Years resolution.  So on to 150 straight days I go!  Patrick

Annie from Anchorage joined me for my 125th straight day of skiing




That's like 800 vertical feet - pretty good skiing!


No comments:

Post a Comment