We took so many good pictures during our Sharatin camping trip that I needed another blogpost to post them all. While I was setting up camp I gave Nora the camera and she took a bunch of pictures. She declared, 'it's easy to take pictures because it is so beautiful'. 'I feel like I am in one of those parks with glaciers'. And yes it was hard to take a bad picture. Nora took the four pictures below.
It is a beautiful spot and it has been discovered. On some weekends over 20 people a day hike to the lake. We saw something like 12 people and maybe 4 dogs hiking back to their cars while we hiked up the trail. But once at the lake we had it all to ourselves. Such a beautiful spot - we shall return!
Patrick
![]() |
| Nora's picture of lake from near our campsite |
![]() |
| Nora picture of lake - we climbed down to the lake on that ridge below and to the right of the snow patch |
![]() |
| Nora's picture of the lake - with clouds |
![]() |
| Nora's Lupin Picture |












No comments:
Post a Comment