I couldn't decide which of these ones of the backlit dogs running through the tide pool at Buskin beach I like best. And I took a bunch more that liked but did not post. That's the problem with using the rapid fire shutter 'paparazzi' to get action shots. You end up with way too many similar photos to choose between, and it is a little stressful deciding which is best.
The ones of the dogs in the tide pool has the sun behind and it did create a cool shadow in the water ahead of the dogs. I shot it at really high shutter speed and as a consequence I think they are all a little too dark. I'll just have to try and take them again the next time I go to Buskin at low tide.
Patrick
 |
| This one is at the golf course |
 |
| Beach at Abercrombie |
No comments:
Post a Comment