This past week on dog walks I focused on stuff up close. The top picture is of a big ball of washed up bull kelp on the high tide line. The logs on the beach were super slippery and covered with thousands of little ice needles. It had been misty and freezing fog and I think that created the needles rather the usual frost crystals. The needles on the logs almost looked like hair. But super slippery! Even the beach rocks were slick with frost.
I've taken thousands of pictures of the tree trunks in Abercrombie and it never seems to get old. The trunks are part of my usual photography fare while on walks. And I must admit I am bored with most of the grand Abercrombie views. I have taken pictures of all the views and big stuff. But looking close opens up a whole new world.
Patrick
| Frosty logs on the beach at Abercrombie |
| dead alder bud |
| budding alder |
| Tiny pebble with a lips sticker on it that someone tucked in a crevice |
No comments:
Post a Comment