Outside it is pouring now, and it is supposed to rain inches and inches of rain during the next week. It's still dark and here in my kitchen I can hear the roar of the wind in the trees, and the rattle of the wind swept rain on the windows. It's really nasty outside. Last weekend's beautiful weather looks pretty idyllic now.
Sunday morning Stuey and I went mountain biking with Uncle Dicky. We rode under the spruce trees on the old military roads between Buskin Beach and Boyscout Lake. I noticed that wherever there was a hole in the tree canopy there was snow on the trail. But mostly it was just mossy and super green under the trees.
I did not take the dogs with us mountain biking so afterwards I took them skiing on Pyramid for their exercise. What a dramatic change in scenery - from saturated green to blinding 'sunglasses needed' white. And the skiing was pretty good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment