 |
| Mounded potatoes and garlic |
For mid June my garden is doing pretty well. I remember that in years past there was practically nothing showing in mid June (click here for pathetic mid June garden). But this year I am already harvesting lettuce and mounding the potatoes. The garden also looks good. It has not yet gotten all weedy. But I do think I need to weed the carrots soon! Also now that I have mounded all the potatoes (this keeps the potatoes from getting green in the sun) it is time to mulch around them with lawn clippings. The mulch will keep the weeds down in the potato patch.
Patrick
 |
| Lettuce is producing |
 |
| Peas and swiss chard |
 |
| Carrots are still pretty small |
 |
| Nettles all grown up and last year's kale still producing |
No comments:
Post a Comment