Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2026

Some posed pictures

 


It's practically impossible to take a posed picture of my dogs when I am holding the camera. They never stop for the picture. As soon as I stop to take a picture - they stop too, or run off in a different direction. But I do now have a way of getting pictures of me and the doggies on the go.  I put the camera on a tripod and shoot 4K video. I could shoot 8K but I think that might be a little over kill and the files might be too big for my old computer anyway.

In any case, with the camera on a tripod I can rally up the dogs and get them to run along with me for the picture.  And best of all when I get home I can scroll thru the video and get the exact picture I want of me and the doggies on the go.

The only problem with the whole process is that stopping to set up a camera on a tripod disrupts our ski. I have to undo my ski pole hand grips to set up the tripod and camera. And then I have to put them back on again for the video. It is a lot of stopping and back and forth for the camera.  It actually feels a bit silly, and is most definitely posed!

But it does make me happy to see myself skiing with the pack. And I also made a video - it is at the bottom of this post.

Patrick





This is from almost a week ago now - the snow does not look nearly so fresh anymore!

Pyramid - the day I went downhill skiing to rest my arms

At least there is snow to the road!



No comments:

Post a Comment