Search This Blog
Thursday, August 8, 2019
Berries, Bees and Flowers
I've been taking a lot of close up pictures of plants during walks lately. While hiking with Nora I tried really hard to take a picture of the bumble bees pollinating the fireweed. It was really hard - the bees did not stay very long on any individual flower and zoomed about really fast. I took like 50 really bad blurry shots of the bees, and finally got the decent one seen above.
Berries have also been a big part of the walks lately. This week I picked blueberries with Nora and every day I have been trying to keep up with the ripening raspberries. I also noticed that red currants are now ripe! My freezer is going to be full of berries. I think I will make some jam.
Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment