![]() |
| My picture of fireweed - I tried to get it all in focus |
Yesterday Nora and I went on a photo safari down Cliffside Road. We shared my camera - so I'd take a few photos and then she would do the same. It is interesting to see how take different pictures of the same subject. I was telling Nora that good flower pictures are difficult - the composition matters, and it is hard to get the right parts of the photo in focus.
I took the dogs on into the park and Nora stayed on Cliffside to catch some elaborate flowers in areas our dogs are not welcome. Anyway here are our results.
![]() |
| Nora's Primrose - I love the drops |
![]() |
| My photo of a drop closeup - see the flowers in the drop? |
![]() |
| Nora's Rose closeup |
![]() |
| My rose with a little more distance than Nora's |
![]() |
| Nora Photo - On this photo the colors shifted a little towards blue and made it look like it was taken at night |
![]() |
| I love how Nora made the flowers glow like little individual lanterns |
![]() |
| Nora's bleeding heart |
![]() |
| Nora close up photo |
![]() |
| Mine of a Foxglove with the auto focus bracketing feature on the point and shoot |










Wow, Nora took some great photos!
ReplyDelete