Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2019

Walks with Dogs

Doggie dare not climb any further!

I took all these pictures in the past week during dog walks - all except the wafer thin moon with the morning star.  The new moon with the morning star always reminds me of the Turkish flag.  Anyway, in the last week I have noticed that the light is lasting notably longer in the evenings.  A couple of weeks ago it was pretty dark by 5:45 These days it does not get dark until almost 6:30.  More light is nice but it also means winter is starting to die a slow death.  I love winter.

This week the doggies and I had low tides in the evenings and explored the sea stacks in front of the beach by the lake.  I climbed up on top and sat for a while listening to the waves.  The doggies could not get up and whined at the foot of the sea stack.  Patrick





No comments:

Post a Comment