Lately I've been doing a lot of recreating on Pillar Mountain. Pillar is right behind town and very convenient. There is even a road to the top. It also has a lot of trails. Right now the mountain is turning red and yellow and it is quite striking with the blue ocean and bustling town down below.
I've been taking the dogs on walks and like the trails because there are no other people. Bode can be a pest when he meets other dogs and people - so Pillar is perfect for Bode.
Pillar also has all my favorite mountain biking trails. Yesterday I took the dogs for a walk on Pillar and noticed that the trail was dry enough for mountain biking. So I went home and grabbed my bike, biked to the top on the road, and biked down the very trail I'd been walking with the dogs an hour earlier.
Patrick


No comments:
Post a Comment