Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Firm Snow and warm walks

 


These photos seem like so long ago, but they are from just last week. It's been a dismal week of hard seething rain.  But I have skied every day.  In fact Tuesday was my 100th consecutive day on skis.  I don't think I would have gone skiing if I wasn't trying to see how many days in a row I can ski.

Funnily enough while the lower mountain has lost a lot of snow, and all the snow down low at sea level is gone - I think the upper mountain may have gained quite a bit of snow.  Yesterday it was raining right up to 2000 feet but on other days it has been snowing (see video of doggies on bottom of post from Tuesday).  

Looking at these photos from last week, I can see a lot of rocks that yesterday looked covered. Last night it poured. It'll be interesting to see what it looks like this afternoon.
Patrick











No comments:

Post a Comment