Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2025

After the storm

 


It has been a few days now since it snowed over the weekend.  I think we ended up with around 10 inches of powder in my yard, but it is hard to say for sure because it was so windy. I do know the roads are still a mess!

Since the storm I have been cross country skiing with the dogs. First we went to the golf course and then yesterday to swampy acres by the Buskin River. I had not skied Swampy Acres for a few years.

Unlike your typical Kodiak storm where you get snow and then it warms up and rains. This storm came in cold and it has stayed cold and dry. Best of all it is supposed to stay cold and dry through the weekend too. This almost never happens. I plan to take full advantage of it.

Patrick












No comments:

Post a Comment