Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2025

Fall Hunting Videos

 

Hanging elk quarters back at the boat

It's almost the end of the year. It's time to look back and reminisce about 2025. Lately I worked on a couple of videos documenting this Fall's hunting trips. And Philip, as usual, made one about the elk hunt.

Here is the link to the elk hunt video (Click here for hot link) and the address is also below:

https://vimeo.com/1129029356?share=copy

Further down are the other links along with a couple of photos and a blurb about each hunt.

Patrick


Camp two on the south end

This was a week long float trip on Kodiak's south end. I had not floated a Kodiak river in a few years. Fall on the south end is quite colorful. Click here for hot link to video - 2025 float hunt video. The address is below.

https://youtu.be/Y7gsSdtMxO8?si=JE7ebGnOyaZK7Nao



Glass Ball equals successful hunt!

The last video documents a 'hunting' trip to Shuyak Island. I explored this area while on an archaeological survey in the Spring. It was so beautiful and there were so many deer that I decided to go back. But I put hunting trip in quotations because we only saw one deer and the only thing we harvested were mushrooms. But it certainly was beautiful!

Click here for 2025 Shuyak hunt video. The web address is below.

https://youtu.be/O9DJGeKDX9Q


Shuyak Hedgehog mushrooms with roasted veggies




No comments:

Post a Comment