![]() |
| Libby's iPhone tent pan - those iPhones are getting pretty darn good! |
My recent trip to Kiliuda Bay lasted 12 days an 11 nights. It was a pretty long trip. I'll post more about the archaeology and what we found in future posts. This post will focus on camp life. And we had it pretty good.
We camped in the grass behind a beach berm and it was a very comfortable camp. I loved sprawling out in the grass inside the teepee, and in my sleeping tent I had the most perfect 'body groove'. After we took down the tents we inspected each other's sleeping spot and tried to decide who had had the best spot. I felt mine was best!
With the wood stove to keep us warm and for cooking it was 'glamping' at its best.
Patrick
![]() |
| Another iPhone photo of the evening Manchego cheese and hard sausage ritual - hors d'oeuvres |
![]() |
| Libby and Alex |
![]() |
| Teepee time on a rainy day - too rainy to dig |
![]() |
| Carrying driftwood back to camp from the site where we excavated every day |
![]() |
| Breakfast on the wood stove |







No comments:
Post a Comment