Yesterday the same changing light conditions that messed up my 3X-landscape-cross-country-ski selfie (see below) also made for some incredibly scenic view scapes. The clouds and light were amazing. I quit trying to take a picture of myself in the scenery and just took lots of pictures. So many pictures I had a hard time deciding which ones I like best!
The clouds in the pictures are the harbinger of a storm. By the time I got home it was completely overcast. I got home and took the dogs with me for a walk in Abercrombie, and found beautiful black ice on the lake. This is a typical occurrence before it snows! So I got my skates and skated with the dogs, and am glad I did because I just looked out the window and it snowed! Now I can take the kids and dogs skiing on the lake. Patrick
![]() |
| View back towards town near the start of the ski |
![]() |
| I bombed down into this bowl and skied to the far side |
![]() |
| After the ski landscapes I forgot to change the focus setting back from infinity to auto - oh well fuzzy doggies! |







No comments:
Post a Comment