Yesterday I woke up to 4-5 inches of snow and then it cleared off without ending in rain. Hallelujah! When I went in to work it was snowing, but by the time I quit it was sunny. Back home the kids had the day off and were already happily skiing, sledding and building snowmen with friends on the front lawn. So I took off and got in a quick ski on Pyramid.
The snow on the spruce trees was beautiful! And there was a little bit of powder skiing. But it was blown off on high and I fear that today it will be a zoo of cars at the Pyramid parking lot and there is very little parking. I think I am going XC skiing with the kids!
Powder snow on the ground in town is a GREAT way to start the weekend!
Patrick
![]() |
| Evening walk with the dogs in Abercrombie - snow under the trees! |






No comments:
Post a Comment