Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Fog on the Mountain

 


I also tried to capture the foggy look on the mountain.  I love hiking up in the fog.  All the trees loom up out of the fog.  But, like in the spruce trees at Abercrombie, it is sort of hard to capture the feeling in a picture. On the mountain I tried to put grass and wildflowers in the foreground and then have the trees fading into the fog.

Way up in the alpine there is still pretty good snow, and on the snow the foggy horizon blurs with the white snow.  It is all a big white out.  I tried getting my doggy's in the fog with the snow.  But it did not work very well.  I think white out on snow with fog is practically impossible to capture in a picture!

Patrick









No comments:

Post a Comment