Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

Mill Bay at Low Tide


Yesterday I was thinking of things to do with the kids and looked out the window and saw it was low tide.  Sunny day, low tide - problem solved.   Initially we discussed going to a distant beach like the Buskin, but in the end we kept it simple and went down with the dogs to the beach we could see from the house.

Both kids brought their cameras.  Stuey wanted pictures for his blog (click here for his post) and Nora hoped to get a picture for Instagram, and I took my big camera to record it all.  Away we went on a photo safari!

Glorious and best of all whenever we cared to look we could see our little red house perched on top of the cliff watching over us.  Patrick

I've been told that these are good eats in Portugal - somehow I'm skeptical


Not a good place to slip

Another bad place to slip, but for a different reason



This was just about when the hornet found Stuey - time to head home!

Homeward bound

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely not a good place to slip. I was holding my breath, simply looking at that photo, while observing the intent look on Stuey's face and his body language. I used to hate walking over surfaces like that and now I simply won't do it.
    And Brewster, galloping along in a backdrop of sparkling water. Lovely.

    Alphie

    ReplyDelete