Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Spring Flowers


Here are some close ups of flowers I took on recent dog walks.  The last couple days were grey and rainy and the flowers were about the only bright thing out there.  In just a couple of months we'll be back picking berries.  Hopefully the berry crop is as good this year as it was last year!
Patrick





My garlic is getting big - nothing else in garden has even sprouted



1 comment:

  1. Patrick, I discovered you through your interview in September last year with Alaska Public Media. I left (physically, anyway) Kodiak in '85 to commence a career in civil aviation that continues today. While in Kodiak from 80-85, flying for the Coast Guard, I developed a fascination with, and love for, the archaeology of Kodiak. I returned in '89 to volunteer on a dig in Chiniak. I have been an armchair archaeologist ever since. Your stories and photos here bring me back. Kodiak is the one place on Earth that I am truly nostalgic for. Thank you, Tom

    ReplyDelete