Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2026

Wilsons Warbler

 

Wilsons Warbler

Here are some more birds from recent walks. Stuey and I had been seeing and hearing a lot of 'Northern Yellow Warblers'. So I was pretty happy to catch this Wilsons Warbler when I took the dogs to the Seismic  pond for a swim. 

At the lake I tried taking some doggies swimming after me photos, but by accident I had the camera on panoramic and stitch mode. So they did not come out very well - but do look somehow 'artsy'. The dogs would catch up and scratch me when they get close. And despite their dog paddling they are very FAST.  So it is hard to keep ahead of them, and I had to swim underwater to get away. They can't see my direction when I swim under water, but once I surfaced they'd change direction and b e right on me again.

Patrick



Kamchatka Rhododendron

another Savannah sparrow


Fox? sparrow




Doggies chasing me in the pond


No comments:

Post a Comment