Search This Blog
Friday, December 27, 2019
Best Photos of 2019 - landscapes
This is the third of my 'best photos of 2019' posts - and the theme for this one is landscapes. No people and no snow!
Looking at all the photos on the blog post screen they look kind of disappointing, but I think that's because they need to be blown up to impart their impact. So click on the pictures and look at them on a big computer screen.
I've noticed that pictures that do well on small screens are not necessarily the best photos. Panoramic photos always do badly. On Instagram people where people are looking at the photos on the iPhone screen the ones they like tend to be colorful and have blatant composition. Ideally I think photos should be printed big and viewed up close on a wall. And iPhone photos do not tend to look all that great when they get blown up big.
Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment