Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Ducks?!


These are Thursday's ski pictures.  As you can see it was sunny and warm.  Stuey could see the slopes in 3D and ripped it back to the car!

He started out wearing a jacket and about a 1/4 of the way up overheated and took off his jacket.  I was surprised to see he was wearing a bright green Oregon Ducks basketball T shirt underneath.  I was like, 'Stuey we are Wisconsin Badgers what are you doing wearing the clothing of an enemy?'  He said, 'Dad I'll let you take a picture if you send it to the guy who gave me the shirt'.

The story is that a couple of years ago during the NCAA basketball tournament (March Madness). Stuey and I were in a 'bracket group' - everyone picks the winner of every game for all the rounds until you get to the eventual winner.  You get points for every correct choice - more points for games later on in the tournament.  Stuey and I's favorite team is of course the Badgers (and they beat the Ducks that year if I remember correctly).   But another from the bracket group John M's favorite team is the Ducks.  And when Stuey won the group bracket John M gave Stuey the T shirt as a prize (ha, ha sort of a joke).

Well on Thursday the joke was on me!  Of course I sent John the picture, and he was very happy to see Stuey wearing the T shirt.
Patrick








No comments:

Post a Comment