Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Getting to be Spring


Ughhhh - I am not ready for Spring.  Yesterday morning I found these guys popping up under the rose bushes.  The snow has not even melted out of the yard.  I was kind of hoping that after a somewhat normal winter we would have a normal late spring.  But crocuses in late March is not so bad.  I can remember really bad winters when we got our first crocus in February (click here and here for past posts on subject).  It's just that I was hoping for early April - that's when they always flowered when we had normal winters.

I also noticed that the sun now is just barely rising up over the land on Spruce Cape.  Any day now the sunrise will work it's way a little further to the left (north) and rise out of the sea.  I do enjoy ocean sunrises.  Patrick








But it is still winter at the pass!


No comments:

Post a Comment