Search This Blog
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Skiing with both kids
On Tuesday after work I took both Nora and Stuey for a ski. After a quick lunch at Subway we drove on up to the pass. As soon as we got there the sun went behind a cloud - so the light was a little flat. You'll notice that I did not take any group pictures - and that was sort of a theme of the ski. Nora and Stuey squabbled a bit!
But it was good to get Stuey onto downhill gear for the first time since he broke his leg last year. Also Nora did some independent skiing and I think it upped her confidence. All and all it was a good afternoon in the mountains, and I learned that it is probably better when skiing with kids to do it one on one!
Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment