Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2020

Virtual Easter


Happy Easter!

Yesterday due to 'Covinoia' we had a virtual Easter on Zoom with our Lewis family cousins.  We got the invite by email and then Stuey and Nora set it all up on the home computer.  They know all about Zoom because that is what they do these days for school.  Stuey even knew how to use the various pictures I had on my desktop to make a background.  So for a while we had a snowy mountain top background and then for a bit snow plastered trees in Abercrombie.

It was funny to see everybody on the computer screen.  Normally we do not go out East for Easter and so it is sort of ironic that this year we did a 'virtual' visit.

After the Easter 'Zoom' get together I went for a ski.  It had snowed over night but when I got up there there was an ice storm in progress.  All the grass stalks and little trees were getting a new coat of rime ice.

When I got back Stuey and I took the dogs for a walk at Gibson Cove.  We climbed around on the rocks and did some exploring.  I even checked on a 3000 year old archaeological site.  I took photos and video documented the site and played at archaeologist for a bit with Stuey.
Patrick







No comments:

Post a Comment