Search This Blog
Monday, April 27, 2020
Dancing with Waves
Today instead of skiing I went to the beach. First time since December 14, 2019 that I did not go for a ski of some sort. That is quite the run!
Stuey and I went to Buskin Beach with the dogs and since the tide was high we could not go very far. We got to the cliffs that blocked further access towards town and stopped to watch the waves. Stuey pointed out waves he wanted to surf. Then he climbed the cliff and watched the waves some more. We had some big ones crash when we first got to the cliff but then the waves got smaller. It seemed to take forever for more big waves to arrive and liven things up.
But arrive they did and Stuey ran down from the cliff to join in on the action. The water would recede and Stuey would venture out on the damp sand and then run away from the next wave. The classic kid playing with waves that has gone on since the beginning of time.
Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment