Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sun, Snow and Ocean


I've been super sick for the last 2 days.  Lying in bed and alternately sweating and shivering, and wild and weird dreams.  Dogs all piled up around me keeping me company.  But today I seem better - still sweating and achy but much better.

On Sunday before I got sick rather than wasting my time inside watching the Superbowl I went for a ski with Philip.  It was spectacular.  We went to an area where we rarely go and there were actually trees to ski between.  We got to ski the trees.  I love this part of Kodiak because the ocean is so close.  Blue sky, blue ocean, white snow and green trees. 

The only downside is that I did run over Brewster on my skis and cut his paw.  He had to get a few stitches, but has not been chewing on the cut.  Patrick


Dueling cameras - we are taking pictures of each other

Philip with his camera's amazing zoom capturing deer in the distance

Snow deer






No comments:

Post a Comment