| The ramp up - Buskin Lake is just out of the picture on the right |
For the last couple of days the dogs and I have been skate skiing what I call the 'ski chalet circuit'. I start at the ski chalet and climb a ramp behind the chalet going to the skier's left or south. Then I go up into a big bowl on the other side of a valley behind the hill behind the ski chalet - phwew that sounds complicated! From there I ski a sidehill back to the wooded plateau above the road to the north of the ski chalet. Basically I make a big circuit of the hill and valley behind the ski chalet.
It is a nice loop and I have it all figured out.
Yesterday there was actually some new powder and I decided to make a video - click on link below. I love skiing with the dogs and they seem to love it too.
https://youtu.be/esVF_Dk3nqQ
| More ramp up - it's a long climb! |
| The big bowl above the Red Cloud with Sheratin in the distance |
![]() |
| On the way down - it's a bit of a sidehill |
![]() |
| Skiing the plateau - the best skiing is here |
![]() |
| Another view of the plataeu |



No comments:
Post a Comment